Sex is an essential part of a relationship. It strengthens the bond between two consenting adults engaged in a sexual and emotional relationship, and the compatibility in sex is a major factor to consider in furthering a relationship. Yoga is not only a great source of exercises that leads to spiritual, emotional, and physical calm, but yoga can also help in achieving a fulfilling sex life.
Yoga exercises to enhance sex life
Yoga can help you build self-confidence, achieve great posture, build stamina, endurance, flexibility, strength, and muscle control in any part of the body. It can also teach you the technique to reach great orgasms. Couples who are practicing yoga are happier than others who do not, mostly because they have a great sex life, and sex has been known to reduce depression, anxiety, and it emits a happy hormone to those who engages in sex. Since yoga promotes endurance and stamina, then it is guaranteed that your sexual experience will last long without the common loss of energy.
Yoga poses for sexual enhancement
There are various poses to improve sex life, many techniques that can make you enjoy sex better, with a mind-blowing orgasm and fulfilling sexual experience in bed.
Sitting wide-legged straddle pose (Upavistha Konasana)
This pose increases the blood flow through the groin and promotes flexibility to the hips.
- While in a sitting position, flex your feet and spread your legs and press them on the floor.
Legs-up-the wall pose (Viparita Karani)
The focus of this pose is the circulation around the pelvic area.
- All you have to do is lie on the floor, and straighten your legs up in the air horizontally.
Child pose (Balasana)
This pose puts the mind and the body at ease, eliminating any stress, therefore the couples can focus on each other.
- Go on a kneeling pose, then sit on the heels and allow your back to arch gently.
Bridge pose (Setu Bandhasana)
This pose focuses on the pelvic floor’s muscles, and this can result in a more controlled orgasm that is stronger than ever.
- Lie on your back with bent knees, and then slowly lift your butt. The thighs needed to be aligned to the floor like a bridge, then hold for about a minute and 30 seconds.
Lotus pose (Padmasana
This pose boosts flexibility in the thigh muscles and the hip, and the two are the major factors in the sexual act.
- Sit on the floor, cross your legs, and using your hands, pull one foot at a time and let it rest on top of the other thigh.
Plow pose (Halasana)
This pose increases the blood flow that goes to the brain, and it improves stimulation and alertness, as well as it stretches your back, to prevent injury during sex.
- Lie on your back, and slowly raise your legs in the air, then over your body, stretching your legs to have your toes touch the floor behind your head.